Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

"Shareholders were asked to approve the share consolidation resolution as a consolidation may be necessary for the Company to maintain the listing of its common shares on the NYSE Amex."

I agree with whoever posted that KRY seems to be blaming the shareholders (in the latest PR) for the company's continued delisting on Amex by not approving the reverse split.

Bulls#$t!

KRY got delisted because of management's mistakes..........period. We are not to blame except for anyone who voted to keep the BOD.

And it's funny, but I don't remember Fung ever saying word one to the shareholders about how the reverse split would save the day and how important it was to vote in favor.

In fact I don't remember Fung saying anything to the shareholders except words to the effect: "Trust me. I know what I'm doing."

Well his wisdom has gotten KRY delisted, below ten cents and has put the bondholders in the drivers seat with the retail shareholders as roadkill.

And please don't tell me again how Chavez is the only one to blame or how we never knew what he was thinking because of bad translations. Stevie Wonder could have seen that Chavez was not to be trusted.

I read that Fung seemed uncomfortable at the AGM.

Well Bob, imagine how we all feel.....yes those trusting souls who invested their own money in your wisdom.

Don't worry Bob. I doubt you'll be feeling uncomfortable again at the next AGM because that might very well have been KRY's last AGM.

Cividale

New Message
Please login to post a reply