Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Hi Red Rock

Happy Canada Day eh! And Happy Independence Day to our American friends. Whenever I drive from Canada into the US at the Peace Arch border crossing I always look over at the Arch and read the inscription..... "Brethren dwelling together in unity", the same can be said for those remaining Crystallex shareholders. It's been a tough and rocky road but I'm beginning now, for the first time in a long time, to see some rays of light at the end of the tunnel.

If you factor in the warrants tied to a permit that will not happen then I think we are looking at 380 million shares in total. A market cap 1 - 1.5 times GRZ given our claim value targets at least $ 1.00 - $ 1.50 in my mind, possibly towards the end of the year, certainly 50 - 70 cents once financing is in place. I'm buying now down here at these levels now that the July 15th interest payment will be behind us soon. Financing cash goes into the bank to pay off the notes in the normal course of business at the end of the year. Financing as best I can tell will also happen soon in July. Once that happens then I will relax and let my shares be as ICSID progresses.

Teutracker

New Message
Please login to post a reply