Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

So, we have to pay 10 million in July as an interest payment to the bond holders. We now have funds to do that with the sale of the equipment yesterday.

To whomever would loan a junior mining company in VZLA 100 million....don't you think there would ALWAYS be a concern that the notes may have to be rolled over..because of delays in permitting....and mine construction etc. Even if we had gotten the permits 2 years ago...would we have a mine of this size built and be pouring enough gold to pay back 100 million?... I really doubt this. At a 10% return....yes they may want more for putting off their repayment....but even without what has transpired...in the mining game there was always the chance they would have to extend the repayment time line. As long as we have enough cash to pay the interest...next July...and the following year..at 10 million a pop...(plus whatever else they ask for the extension).... does anyone else not think they will surely extend the payment date...rather than forcing bankruptcy..with as strong an ARB case as we have ??.

New Message
Please login to post a reply