Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Received a reply back from Richard Marshall last week. He indicated that two of the three judges have been chosen for ICID. The first judge is from the United States and is the Dean of Villanova Law School. The second panelist is a Supreme Court Judge from the Philippines and also serves as a Senior Legal Advisor to the WTO. He said the third and presiding judge should be appointed anytime.

I also asked him if Crystallex is still in control of the technical information on Las Christinas. He indicated that that Crystallex did not submit any more or less data and technical reports in Venezuela than any other of their peers. He said the documents and report excerps that were filed were those required under the Mining Law. I asked him this question because it appears that Gold Reserve has retained technical information that Venezuela was trying to compel them to turn over. I will pass along anything else that might be useful if its relevant.

New Message
Please login to post a reply