Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: RM response (Not much info. Maybe I should ask better questions.)
Hello everyone, Sorry about the formatting. I can't seem to post very well from my iPhone. _______________________________________________________________________________________________ I sent Richard Marshall an email this morning asking... Can you provide any updates regarding the AMEX delisting appeal & debt restructuring. I was under the impression that a debt refinancing or restructuring talks were at an advanced stage and that a deal would be done in July of this year.  Can you comment on this please?_______________________________________________________________________________________________ He promptly replied with the following for what it's worth. _______________________________________________________________________________________________ Hello Mike, thank you for your inquiry.______ The company is actively working on the debt refinancing initiative discussed earlier this summer. At this time there are no material changes to report. Additionally, the Company did request a full panel appeal regarding the Amex decision and action that delisted its security in June from trading thereon. The Company's shares continue to trade on the TSX Exchange and have been listed on the OTC Markets QB exchange. The Company intends to remain a fully reporting SEC Company and dually listed on the TSX and OTC Markets. ____________________________________________ Rgds, Richard Marshall _______________________ Richard Marshall VP Investor Relations Crystallex International Corporation
New Message
Please login to post a reply