Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Aug 12, 2011 01:51PM
Aug 12, 2011 09:48PM

money, i totally agree. it's rare you see such a disdain for shareholders.

they're so vitally important to advancing the arbitration claim that they have put us in the position of "hind tit" in international arbitration... IF they can finance an arbitration they knew was coming since at least 08'...

vanessa is first in line to LC at icsid (even though thier case is probably the weakest imo) in any case kry is tied to it and neither party has a love loss for kry.

then you have grz (which arguably can be considered a related case, if not the same property) again, neither party has a love loss for kry.

highbury ramstein "red glove" (who knows what kind of crap will fly on this one, seems like it's being kept hush hush at all levels but it's my guess LC and kry are directly tied to this case)

in the end these three cases will all set precedents, probably throw dirt on kry and certainly tip venezuela off as to what pitfalls to avoid. i'm sure many will argue that these 3 will help progress kry's case but i think it's just more of the same...

kry mngt is last to the party.

New Message
Please login to post a reply