Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Great post dparge. I totally agree over the settlement but if I may I'd like to add the % costs we've incurred are stiffling.

GRZ upped the award by $200 million just based off of interest on the investment since the project was interupted and halted eventually by Vz. I.E. $1.9 to $2.1 billion . Interest only.

Based on our $3.8 billion claim I think conservatively $4.5 billion could be ther number if Vz. trys a counter memorial and fights the KRY arguement.

Settling for $900 was also my assumption some time back from previous posts , but now and after conversations with IR I discovered GRZ's re-numerated claim is NOT off golds rise , but rather interest only lost since the confiscation. If one would attach the lost revenues it's number increases expotentially.

So I confess , I did say as you have pointed out as well $900 to $1 billion could be the majic number but one could only wonder what the re-numerated number will be if Hugo decides to counter our claim. I think 50% of the amount would be more in the park of $2 billion or $4. Discounted $2.

On that note; I am still in belief Hugo / Vz. will settle GRZ first ( Hugo is attempting very quickly I beleive based on recent events) then KRY's to avert a higher payout for GRZ. I also beleive Hugo is paranoid about losing ISCID claims not settled and has it in his mind that if he indeed loses many ( I think he knows he will) he'll be less vunerable if his assets are off shore than at home due to both his health and domestic issues I.E elections and legacy of being the one to kick start LC.

Dendreonaire

New Message
Please login to post a reply