Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Chavez Reiterates Opposition's Inability to Govern Venezuela

bean Qoute - "Full Disclosure: I am a US citizen and proud to be one. That being said, I sure wish I could register to vote in all 50 states just so I could vote ALL of the incompetent incumbents (regardless of party) in Washington DC out of office. A bunch of 2-year olds would be more productive IMO."

my response- bean, that's why i promote a constitutional change to how we elect U.S. REPRESENTATIVES.... we should have a "lottery system".. if you are a "net" tax paying citizen (meaning you payed in more than you got out of the US GOVT) then your ss# should be entered into a national lottery for a congress/senate position for one term .

at the end of one term you would have all the pension/health/security benefits that current representatives are afforded..

i believe it is a true representation of the majority..... .. as scary as that is...

New Message
Please login to post a reply