Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Chávez explains medical reasons of its isolation
Tuesday, 23 of August of 2011

The national agent chief executive initiated the delivery of twelve million books for students of basic education.

President Hugo Chavez said yesterday that he studies with his doctors to be put under one third phase of chemotherapy, within its treatment against the cancer.

In spite of the plans to continue his treatment, the agent chief executive began to speak in past of his disease.

“I am recovering to me of the disease that I had, that I had, but I must be taken care of”, Chávez in an act with young students said to those who it spoke to them from a balcony of the government house.

It added that by his condition it must restrict his physical contact with the people and take care of of the virus and bacteria, forced which it to maintain interval.

“I will live long years to make reality the mother country of you, boys”, it indicated and it said to be sure that one will stay in the power beyond 2021.

Chávez was operated of a cancerigenic tumor the 20 of past June and until now it has been put under two rounds of chemotherapy in Cuba.

It indicated that it studies to be put under the new cycle of chemotherapy and for that “we are estimating everything”.

“Now I am making physical, organic recovery, working to the corresponding rates, making decisions from State, participating with you in everything what can but restraining the cavalry that one has on the inside. For that reason I must walk to step average course to the total return”, stressed.

Scholastic text distribution

The President said from a balcony of Miraflores that was evaluating to be put under new cycle of chemotherapy. Photo AFP

Caracas. -
New Message
Please login to post a reply