Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

American politics is OT for this board, however a Canadian wishing us well at 9/11 is hardly something that should stir much controversy, and certainly doesn't bring any right wing issues into play, unless you work for MSNBC.

Let's drop the issue and move on. Any further American political posts will be removed without further discussion.

This is after all the Crystallex board.

All I want to know is when will we get the long awaited (at least by my standards) financing?

It was June/July, then August, and now we are into mid-September. Maybe Bob needs to check his date book and recall that the notes are due in the latter part of December. Right now, everything else is irrelevant to the future of the company formerly known as KRY.

There, now that I've said that, I'm hoping RM issues a press release tomorrow that it's all done and my concerns were silly, child-like and impatient. Here's to hoping.

New Message
Please login to post a reply