Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Full disclosure: marbini = beandog = Mr. 400 (once)
Full disclosure. Marbini and Beandog are the same person...me._____Back when I joined Agoracom in June, I thought I could change my username after I set up my account but I learned I could not. So, I set up a second account with the username beandog. All of my posts on Agoracom have been under my beandog username until tonight when I accidentally logged in as marbini (same password as my beandog account). Marbini is my username for most everything else and I'm tired so it was easy to make the mistake. _________I've been trying to make a positive contribution to this board since I joined. This is my way of saying thank you to all of the regulars who have really helped me keep my sanity over the past 4 years. _____________________ Yes. I've been a lurker for some time. My inspiration to finally join came on the one and only day I was Mr. 400 (make that Mr. 40,906 @$0.1120) on Friday, June 10. I had gotten out for about a week to make a quick buck elsewhere but couldn't take it anymore and I had to get back in this mess. So, I started buying again. The 40,906 was a partial fill. I now have a grand total of 200,057 shares of this lotto ticket. By the way, it wasn't a lotto ticket when I first started buying and the price certainly wasn't $0.1120 either. However, with the current low prices, I've been able to double my original holdings (hopefully this is a good thing).______ In closing, I'd like to thank you all again for all of the great posts over the years. Positive; negative; even keeled; all posts are useful. ____ I'm going to ask Agoracom to delete my marbini account so this doesn't happen again. Thanks and Goodnight. _____. Good luck to all and Go KRY/CRYXF !!!!
New Message
Please login to post a reply