Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: Venezuela's Chavez denies rumors of health setback

There are many kidney donors available to him right now. Check in friends from Iran, N. Korea, For sure Cuba. just a stone's throw away. Syria, Maybe Gaddafi will donate one of his. China for sure. Bring in a dozen kidneys at a time and use the one that fits. There a dime a dozen in the countries whom he loves. How about Russia.

I recommend to Chavez to go to our Mayo Clinic where we have solved many medical problems and have one of the best medical research teams in the world. I'd love to see that day. But might be his best hope for life. Wouldn't that be something.

In my opinion reading every article since before he finally was diagnosed having cancer such as when he appeared on the balcony of Miraflores in crutches and said he may need knee surgery. It now looks like his complaint about knee pain was likely cancer migrating to his limbs. Because it is shortly after that is when he went to Cuba for medical assssment and found out he had cancer.

I apologize for my sarcasm. I hope the SOB croaks.

New Message
Please login to post a reply