Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Good Morning Gentlemen....

Back from NYC! Great weekend, despite the fact that the Wall Street protestors took our route a few times and we were held, due to safety concerns, until they could be cleared. Was able to see that action up close and personal. A very passionate group. Reminded me of the 60's...Vietnam War/ Ohio State protests in the early 70's. Granted I was a young lady at the time, but it left quite an impression. One thing is for certain, these people aren't going anywhere.

We raised 8.4 million this weekend for Breast Cancer research, screening, treatment and care. We are getting so close to a cure my friends. It was a rewarding weekend for me personally. This year I interacted more, heard many stories, took in the local color of the event and reflected at length about this past year and the many in my immediate circle, that were diagnosed with cancer. The fight continues on all fronts and this morning I feel blessed that I can do something about this ugly disease.

Congratulations Barry!!!! There is no shame in being a Red Sox fan this year. All events were necessary, so that our club can now take a fresh new step forward. Tito gave us some amazing years and I will always hold him fondly in my heart. I am eager to see where the path takes us. Just hoping David Ortiz doesn't jump on the NYC train. :(

Nice to see our KRY taking it higher. I feel for many folks here, including myself. We've all been through the ringer with this baby, but I still have HOPE!!!! :)

Have a great morning my friends and thank-you once again for your friendship and support. We have made an incredible "positive" difference in the lives of many!

Pam

New Message
Please login to post a reply