Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

JJ

I agree fully with your synopsis and rationale. Management and advisers have worked diligently throughout the summer to line-up the main investors, the ones that will be participating in the KRY Trust. I'm working on the assumption that once the subsidiary was registered in the BVI, the main investors were onboard so then it was time for the pp. The additional work I believe was to generate additional interest to cover a dollar amount, above and beyond the original note(s) repayment to ensure we had sufficient funds to last out the arb. process. My hope now is that we are very close to completing the financing, hopefully within the next few working days and we move up from here. Interestingly enough, I noticed 4 million have positioned themselves on the bid this am, albeit at 3, 4 and 5 cents so not to trigger too much interest - perhaps in preparation for some pending news. Anyone who has anything on the ask below 30 cents may want to consider removing any ask(s). Anyway, for what it's worth.

Assuming this hurdle is taken care of then we move to the Toronto listing issue. No doubt management have a plan in place for that and my hope is that we perhaps see a breakthrough with China and/or Vz.

Teutracker

New Message
Please login to post a reply