Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Karl, I think you need to re read what was written.

I'm not dumping on Civi but calling him out on him wanting factual posts then posting something that wasn't factual.

We all tend to put spin on our posts to reflect our positions whether intentional or not.

Now look at Teuts post: In the hopes of sharing or perhaps calming, as best I can tell the 'book' should be closed this coming Friday, perhaps sooner. As has been explained to me the deal is complex but , " closing, is when the syndicate book is closed, all subscription Agreements completed, funding by investors has been escrowed and once all the necessary approvals has been achieved the money is transferred unencumbered to the Company and the notes begin accruing interest - at that point an offering should be deemed closed and a news release issued."

I don't see any deadlines posted to be missed. Look at the highlight section. Nowhere is there any guarantee of the booking closing. Tuet uses as best as I can tell which doesn't sound like a deadline. He also says should be closed this coming Friday . Where I come from should doesn't sound like a guarantee. I understand you and civi being down on management but when there is a post wanting a factual post and includes non factual material I think it should be pointed out.

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply