Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I've had some private emails from members who are worried about no news and us being well past October 28th.

Here is a portion of an email I sent Red Rock on October 5th well before the October 28th target date for closing.

Date: Oct 05, 11 07:37PM
To: RedRock
Subject: Re: Late November?

I can't be sure but the feeling I got was Kry may have everything lined up but for what ever reason they haven't got it finalized yet.

This is just speculation on my part but I decided to work backwards from the last bond offering that we are currently dealing with.
The initial PR was on Dec. 9th 2004:

December 09, 2004 Crystallex Announces Debt Offering for Las Cristinas Project

This was followed by a PR on Dec. 17th:

December 17, 2004 Crystallex Prices US$100 Million Debt Offering for Las Cristinas Project

The final PR was on Dec. 23rd:

December 23, 2004 Crystallex Completes US$100 Million Debt Offering for Las Cristinas Project

Even though Kry may have everyone lined up I believe the financing must be made public and approved by regulators. If we follow a similar time line Kry would need to have the money in place for Dec. 23rd. This gives me a late Nov. deadline for a PR since Kry never seems to get anything done earlier than they have to.

This timeline was my guess based on previous debt issues and knowing there was no sense paying interest on the new money until it was needed. This why I haven't sounded panicky or to worried. If we hear nothing by Dec. 2, I will be very surprised.

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply