Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Or find out how the market demand is for an equity financing? If we are getting raped anyway by the new investors, screw the debt all together, issue a billion shares at 12 cents or 1.2 billion at 10 cents and get it over with. Even with a meagre settlement of $400 million, we'd still be able to get out with $0.25 as opposed to zero, and we wouldn't have to be over a barrel all the time.

I think they need to issue 12 billion shares at 1 cent... As a shareholder, I want the right of first refusal. I want the right to buy 30 shares for every share I currently own first. They can sell what doesn't get sold in the open market. They also need to give me a few months to sell the farm. I guarantee you, the stock will shoot up on that proposal. 100 million is not that much when the asset can easily be valued at 10 billion (and that is with the venezuelan discount of 55%).

New Message
Please login to post a reply