Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Cividale,

If your wife has medical travel insurance in Australia she should seek medical assistance straight away otherwise a trip back home might be needed. My sister in law is a nurse in Cairns and I have plenty of business contacts throughout Australia. If I can help in any way please feel free to contact me via a pm.

Regarding KRY, I feel your frustration however the following facts need to be taken into account:

1. The CVR % held by the new investors is for a cash/award settlement. It does not equate to ownership and is not valid for a non-cash offer. Management would legally be bound to bring any non-cash offer to shareholders. If one believes that at the end of the day Vz would prefer to offer up some Chinese/Vz/KRY JV to avoid paying $ 2 - $ 3 Billion then the CVR is not detrimental.

2. one day prior syndicate commitments common shareholders still maintained a majority percentage of any potential award after CVR % is taken into account. I can't comment upon the % because I am not participating in the PP and haven't seen the final term sheet. I did not participate in the PP because of (1) above and because I own enough common.

3. The TSX listing review has no bearing on the PP.

4. Should we get delisted from the TSX a seamless move, a la Amex to OTC would take place to one of the following: TSXV, TSX NEX or CNSX.

5. The PP is a unique and new financing package. It is innovative and complicated.

My own feeling is, as one friend put it, is that we are in our 'darkest days'. I remain confident, despite the share price, that we will get the financing in place and move beyond this current difficult time, probably listed on another exchange as we continue our path along ICSID.

Now is not the time to sell shares.

Teutracker

New Message
Please login to post a reply