Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Over a month now since our BOD has told us they expected the financing to be completed and not a word. Only thing we have is from "people in the know"...who said it may have closed two weeks ago friday... but still not a word.....and then didn't someone post....well we don't want to get the funds and pay interest early..so we may not hear anything until the funds are released Dec 23rd.......Why do I get the feeling...we won't hear anything....won't hear anything......and then on December 23rd...get a PR....."KRY regrets we were unable to close the prior announced planned financing due to unforseen market circumstances"....and then poof.....the notes are called...and the shares go down to zero......hope I am wrong....but the countdown is at 3 1/2 weeks now...and pretty much at the 12th hour....I vowed to see this to the end..so my losses are my own stupidity...but does anyone have any positive spin on this delay.....I truely doubt it is because we are "over subscribed"...

New Message
Please login to post a reply