Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Patriot, I would like to point out for information sake that you are misspeaking when you say "but those who are booted from this board serve lifetime suspensions. And the Rattles of this board can't even appeal their suspensions, a fate worse than convisted felons. Why not show a little mercy and change your policy of lifetime bans and let Rattle back as well as others who appeal to your mercy, if that is what must be done? "

Over the years there have been posters who have been banned and reinstated. Some more than once. I won't question or challenge you for misspeaking because I accept it for an honest mistake with no alternative motive. many times when we misspeak we do so by wanting to respond in a timely fashion.

From an earlier post you seem to know Don-wys by what he posted. He is aware of people such as Sasha and other being banned and reinstated so you don't have to take my word on it. I haven't taken the time to research to find out how many because I wanted to respond before this thread is long gone and out of date.

I welcome everyone's opinions even if I don't agree with them. We need both sides of the coin to know as much as possible about what is happening. I am also a glass half full person like yourself.

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply