Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Patriot, I don't know who removed your post but I do see the post as being more than a little aggresive. I would suggest asking Agoracom why the post was removed.

Have you tried sending a PM to no_bear to discuss your belief he took rattle's post down?

I did address the error in your post about people being banned for life. Not sure if you read it.

I will say that your above post is not being consistent.

You state that to the best of your knowledge RM didn't say "As I understand as of last week firm commitments for the full $120 million had not yet been achieved but the company continues to work on reaching that level."

You are free to believe what was posted or not by no_bear as an accurate understanding of his information. To challange someone to prove anything here is fruitless since I would imagine all posters talk to at least one other person about what is happening with Kry. The only people who really can prove anything are those actually involved with the events.

When you call someone a liar or misspeaking (You state that you did not delete Rattle's post. But his post is gone. Did you misspeak yourself again?) without anything to back up your claim it isn't any different from what you are accussing others of doing. Is your acusation your belief or do you have fact to back up your inuendo that no_bear removed the post?

I have no problem calling a spade a spade but it has to be applied evenly and fairly to mean anything other than spite.

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply