Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

reading you guys on my phone. Real life and my KRY life, keep running through my head.

I refused to say goodbye to my father a few moments ago, as they wheeled him into the O.R. to try one last thing. He is too weak for this procedure, but I have hope. Even with the f'n odds stacked against us, there is always hope. Thanks to St. Jude, it won't be his heart giving out.

You guys are some of the toughest men I know on this planet. As I was saying to Kurt a few days back, there are many on high/big dogs, who have put their all (financially, emotionally, physically) into our KRY and are not gonna let her go down, without a fight. There is still plenty of life and hope, left in this story. If circumstances in my real life were different, I'd be looking to scarf up, anything thrown away at .10 or below.

Yes, this board is about KRY, but real life will always play a part in that. I am left to think of the extremes....severe financial loss....but on the other side of the coin, the addition of a great group of friends...family. We are so lucky....so very lucky.

Dec 07, 2011 03:46PM
Dec 07, 2011 08:56PM
Dec 07, 2011 09:18PM
Dec 08, 2011 03:32AM
Dec 08, 2011 09:36AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply