Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

"A gold mine is a hole in the ground with a liar on top".....Mark Twain.

Unfortunately KRY never even had a hole in the ground. The only real hole is the hole in my head allowing me to believe in a string of lies.

As I predicted KRY was not able to get the financing. Believe me when I write that I get zero satisfaction by being right.........again.

But I've been in this soap opera since 1999 and I've learned some valuable lessons along the way:

I will never again invest in any company, country or stock associated with anything in South America.

I will never again invest in a company where the assets are controlled in a language I don't speak.

I will never again bet so much money in any one stock.

I will never again invest in a company where the CEO owns fewer shares than I do.

I will never again invest in a company that treats its shareholders like unwelcomed cousins who are to be ignored whenever possible.

I will never again trust the financial advisors who told me to stay with this stock when my gut told me to sell.

I will never again become emotionally attached to a stock like I was to KRY.

I was greedy and stupid and I don't intend to make that same mistake again. I have no one to blame but myself.

So now, like many of you, I wait. But I do not expect to get back a single cent of my investment unless some positives start to come our way:

Chavez has to leave office (dead or alive)

Ven has to start paying off sizable settlements (especially to GRZ) for its theft.

Creditors have to agree to keep KRY on life support until a settlement with Ven is reached.

I believe (if we're lucky) it will take years and we will never be whole.

As always, I hope I'm wrong but..........

Happy Holidays to all and please don't let my post or this KRY fiasco ruin time with your loved ones.

Cividale

New Message
Please login to post a reply