Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

JC, I take issue with the idea that "they are trying to protect their investment. Lenders want their money back. Anyone lending money wants their money back. However, when it personally happens, it's all different."

If that was it I would agree but they don't just want their money back. They also want our money and are doing everything possible to make sure Kry can't pay their money back. They could easily have their money back by not standing in the way of the PP.They don't want Kry to get any PP. The CCAA will allow Kry to arrange for this financing under court order.

I also take issue with the concept that the bond holders were our saviors when the stepped up with $100 million. They were paid handsomely for the use of the money. They also agreed to the terms that included them as an unsecured creditor.

I wonder how much debt was bought by QVT at a reduced price after the initial PP?

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply