Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

personally i'm in the "stick a fork in them" camp...but, in case everything did actually work out and the PP investor actually put $135mil in, paid off the noteholders, kept the common shares intact and just ran under the original terms of the PP... then i figure maybe .20 per share 5 years from now.

assuming kry is awarded and collected $500mil, 5 years from now.

the $135mil at 20% per year would be paid first = $500mil - $335mil = $165mil left

50/50 split with the PP investor = $82mil left equates to about .20 per share (assuming no new debt/crazy mngt options/bonus/etc.)

i think $500mil is a pretty safe bet looking at the investment/interest but anything above that i believe is pure speculation. proving lost profits for a company that never demonstrated profits in a country where NO ONE demonstrates profits is going to be difficult..imo

if you're in it this long, you're in it forever. i still have a few shares but i just dont see a big upside here even in a best case scenario. who knows, maybe a miracle will happen and kry will be awarded $4bil.....

New Message
Please login to post a reply