Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Rusty, everything depends on how Kry comes out of CCAA protection.

The first thing that needs to happen is for DIP financing to be arranged and approved by the court. The next step will be to arrange financing to pay off the old notes. It's possible that both financing may be coordinated into one package for the court. It would be very difficult for the old note holders to argue with any financing that pays them what they are owed.

If all this happens then Kry has the money to complete the arbitration process. Our share price will rise. If this doesn't happen the share price will fall.

With a successful financing our price will rise and fall according to what is happening in the world with VZ. If awards keep coming in against VZ our price should rise. If VZ finds a way not to pay these awards our price will fall. We will also get traction from what happens tp GRZ.

The other thing that will affect our price is if we end up in negotiations with VZ, China, Russia or who ever over settling our claim. This is a distinct possibility as VZ continues to lose cases. It would also allow for the start of the LC mine. Would make a nice election platform for Hugo.

I guess I forgot to mention our price goes up if Hugo dies or loses the election.

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply