Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Bridge Financing Authorized, CCAA Protection Extended to Mar 23

You have also criticized his decison to wait so long to file for arbitration when there were many valid reasons to do so, which you later recognized.

Pre-zone...that was me. And I didn't "later recognize" anything. I still think he F'd up. Cash burn/threat of bankruptcy always trumped crossing the arbitration I's & T's in my opinion. If you're out of business (or 'in business' with shareholders getting screwed)....well...you're S.O.L. as a shareholder. I guess that is our reward for carrying the water in an information vacuum all these years. I think Fung would have handled things differently if he had skin in the game. He opted to swing for the bleachers with other people's money. The "China Deal!" was a scam to get shareholders to double down for all we know. I know I was ready to bail pre "China Deal!". Maybe he got the "China Deal!" fund raising idea from this board. That was all the hypothetical board buzz prior to the announcement by management.

Why re-hash the past GW? Maybe that will knock some sense into some people to SELL SELL SELL before these A-holes take the REST of your money.

PS: $12,000 per month rent....cost cutting? Disgusting for a bankrupt company that doesn't pay it's bills.

Peace 'n Luv...GW

New Message
Please login to post a reply