Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

You know, I was thinking about how every court proceeding has gone KRY's way, and I thought about a failing company, debtors wanting favaorable judgements, and not getting them.

I thought about Fung, and his stellar background here in Canada. He has a very good reputation in his business life, with the Toronto Waterfront Development Project in the 90's being a huge deal there, as well as in his personal life. He is also well known for his philanthropy. I don't think he has any bad dealing in his background, although I don't know that. So, the Judge will have known that, and known that he is not a man to BS, and he does not have a backgroung of failures, and scewing people around.

This may be his only 'failure', and I really don't think of it as his. I, myself, don't htink he could have done anything other than what he has done, in terms of getting our permits in VZ, and I don't think most CEO's would have ended holding it together as long as he has. I believe that the judge is well aware of all this, and is giving Fung and us shareholders as much help as possible to get something positive out of all this.

I know there are many who doubt some of his decisions since the permits were denied, and also as far as the companies failure to keep us as informed as they would have liked. However, I stronly believe his reputation is what is helping us now with the court proceedings, which will eventually see the shareholders end up with something in the end.

Penderite

New Message
Please login to post a reply