Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Feb 01, 2012 01:43PM
Feb 01, 2012 02:14PM
Feb 01, 2012 02:29PM

Talked to RM an he had for the first time in some time to been allowed to buy in. He, do to his position in the company can't and won't give an estimate on where the stock is headed.

One thing and this is just me, based on all facts discussed on this board am buying. I have added 100k over the last month. I believe and Richard did argee if anything will raise the price of the stock is the dip financing (which is understandable> we move forward to arbitration). This is not that anyone should buy based on this post. If one is thinking of adding shares i would do it in the next few days !!! I bought at $3 and have been avg. down for 3 yrs. Buying at that price now seems to be one of my biggiest Mistake i have ever made in the stockmarket. Not buying a few more shares at these prices I feel would be an even bigger mistake.

The question is where will this stock go ??? .085 a double 4 bagger or more, seem like a simple bet to me. Its all up to each individual.

BOSS KENT

New Message
Please login to post a reply