Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Go crawl under your rock EZ, imo you and certain others have cost people a ton of money and you contiunue to post idiocy.

Don-wys, you have said before that you know people who have lost money because of EZ and others posts. That could be true but I would suggest the problem is with the people you know.

If people are stupid enough to make investment or trading decisions based on what is posted on Agoracom, Yahoo, Stockhouse, etc. then they deserve to lose their money because if it wasn't Crystallex it would be some other stock.

I understand you have a bone to pick with EZ from past posts but saying I told you so doesn't help anyone other than to start your feud again.

I disagreed with EZ but certainly don't feel he is the reason for our demise or me losing tons of money so far. He chooses to be positive rather than negative. Every coin has two sides and he chooses the bright side.

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply