Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Gal, don't misplace my opinion with your compassion for people in general but I'm blown away by what you just posted. Teut? In the know? Realistic expectations? Teut has good instincts? What the H are you basing that on?

Instinct and wisdom would have properly assesed the VZ political risk associated with this play. I could go further and get some very credible backup from some very reputable fund managers and investment advisors before alot of the crap happened that did recognize it and warned about it. The same warnings that were echoed on here were basically dismissed by the "good instict, in the know, have inside connection" members of this forum. To the detriment of those that eagerly awaited there input as well.

As a person sure maybe he is a great guy, but for you to support him in the realm of this investment stock and how he has presented himself to any opposition to HIS take on things detracts from your credibility in the same arena. Don't encourage him or the like of his style of posting to "chime in". Silence is needed from most until this thing plays out. There is nothing else to say, except from the judge.

But regardless of this opinion your still a precious human being

New Message
Please login to post a reply