Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Fen If Chavez was out, a new Ven government could re-instate KRY's contract, doubtful they would want us back unless the state was trying an all out ditch effort to re-establish business relations with the Western Nations and that aint gonna happen, imo.

I'm still wondering if this realisticaly could happen- The Chinese were given 20% stake of LC for 500M. There still is a law in Venezuela that the state must own a majority of the business so how much wiggle room is left then for a settlement with CRY F Q

??????

Just 30%

Then plus how much cash deneros do we deserve in that case? Conservitevely, if the LC area after costs of production yeilded 20 million ounces at $1000 per ounce thats 20 billion profit. So I figure the original contract we have with Venezuela would have netted KRY a 10 Billion profit and since 70% of the mine was absconded (if we end up with 30% in some kind of settlement arangement) someone owes us 7 Billion cash settlement in lost profits.

That aint gonna happen, imo.

My opinion is they spend about 20% of the Chinese stake on booze and loose women 20% on food and unrelated infrastructure projects and then offer CRYFQ 300M to go away.

New Message
Please login to post a reply