Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Reality of the Mgt Incentive Plan and the DIP motion
Didn't long ago that just on the date of filing CCAA we thought the CVR is 49%? 35%+10% =45%. We saved 4%, is it? But I hate the clause that after first 700m, it will be only 2% to management. I think most likely situation is a settlement or buyout because the Chinese is running on their clock too, but the incentives to get a settlement above 700m is just imbalance to imbalance to the incentives under 700m. That leads me to believe that management and/or tenor is looking at the 700m figure valuation of this arbitration. 10% interest to keep management in the game I think is a very fair game. We have to pay for them to stick here. And sorry, that causes money for sure. But i would hope the % after 700m to management will increase to 15% rather than decrease to 2% because it gives them more incentives for a better settlement target.
New Message
Please login to post a reply