Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: It seems to me a lot of you are focusing on the wrong things....

I don't post here much and honestly probably won't post here again, but at times this board has come up with some good info, so…..

It seems to me a lot of you are focusing on the wrong things; how much you paid years ago, a theoretical case years from now, fungs $.

First, on the price you paid, its not relevant to whats going on now. Second, this case will not go on as long as GRZ, mainly because GRZ already happened.

I know we have all been following this closely for too long. At this point a new investor would not have clue as to whats going on with this stock. So many odd thing have happened it would be hard to even explain to a new investor at this point.

This will basically be a new company after April 5th. In the last couple weeks we have been given a peek as to what this new company will look like (the rules). EVERYTHING is pointing towards a back-room deal. The international gold business business is shady like that.

Are you going to get screwed, well thats up to you. If you bought at above 2 and are not averaging down, yes. Others will profit greatly, not as greatly as fung. Yen and yang.

good luck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply