Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

CJRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR,

Yes, agreed. Those with bucks do make the rules. Lenders typically increase the interest rate for high risk. The, "bonus equity," instead of interest, is added risk Tenor took upon themselves.

My reading through all of the weekend posts saw the 10% managment "gets" being the focus. And, yes it is a big deal, but maybe not in the whole scheme of things. To me, it is OTC/Pinks business as usual. Just reminded me of being a little kid and worrying about what my brother was getting rather than worrying about myself and the big picture.

So, here, in the mean-time, the more-than-50% share dilution by Tenor became less than an aside and pretty much ignored. If management does not (somewhat unlikely) issue themselves and their insider buddies more shares between now and ICSID Award, I am now seeing, fully diluted, right around 634 million pieces of cryfq stock possible.

OTC/Pinks are well-known for issuing themselves great pay and fat bonuses, always at shareholder expense, and always through dilution and give-away of assets. I noted that this outfit was acting OTC/Pinkie before the delisting(s), on several occasions. There are a few legit OTC/Pinks out there, but for the most part it is dilution and give-aways. Then the shell is sold or the board members "adjusted" (sound familier) and the wash-rinse-repeat cycle starts over.

New Message
Please login to post a reply