Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

"Can someone explain to me the necessity for the company request to stop trading?"

don't get this, mostly companies are force to, here they are requesting a stop when is already stopped from trading in Canada, just don't get it, do they really care about retail shareholders, I remember when KRY was trying to raise funds to buyout bonds I left a message for Fung to call me, he called me back the couple of days after they filed for CCAA when asked why they filed he said they did it for the best interest of shareholder, I told him I don't believe that is the reason, he said he was busy at the moment talking to lawyers, I reminded him he called me back don't think he should be replying to messages while simultaneously dealing with high price lawyers, spoke volume for what he thinks of retail shareholders not much, think he got away for years with plain old BSing

New Message
Please login to post a reply