Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Rather than replying individually to the posts I will do it all here.

Opgtrader, I think you are off base. Suggesting I would settle for crap isn't my idea but comes from others asking questions as well as what has come from management and what I read in the court documents.

I have some shares as low as .08 but my average is much higher but all are under a $1.00 now. You ask why settle for less than 1/3rd. Do I want to settle for that, no way but I and you will end up with whatever management and the major players decide.

We are in this mess because we know what the real value of LC is and didn't want to walk away from $8, $10, $12, etc. a share. Tenor or the bondies doesn't care what we paid for shares. It is about making money. They will settle for whatever they feel is a reasonable return on their investment.

JackJack, I don't disagree with any of your figures but like I said above we aren't the ones making the decision on whether to settle or not. The 1 billion figure didn't come from me but I believe was used in trying to secure the $135 million financing prior to CCAA protection. I also believe that the time frame of the settlement was about a year or a little more. If this is true then it doesn't matter what we think or want, it will be decided by the big boys.

Wookie, I was at that AGM and asked the question forcing Fung to come up with the 2 billion figure. I personally want the whole $4 billion but I also wanted the lotto max $50 million and I can tell you that didn't work out for me either.

Vlada, the reason we are talking about a settlement is because I believe management wants a settlement. I'm prepared to ride my shares to $0 as see arbitration through to the end but I don't make these decisions. Companies settle all the time unless they are only interested in making a point.

Insurance company settle claims all the time because it is cheaper to do so and have a know result. They even pay when they are in the right, that is just how the world works. Thats why people like the lady who spilled her McDonalds coffee on her lap sue companies.

To everyone out there I still believe we will win in arbitration. I still think $2 billion plus is obtainable. I also want out of here asap so if I was offered a $1.00 a share anytime soon I would be a happy camper. For $2.00 a share I would even kiss Civi.

New Message
Please login to post a reply