Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I don't care about you, and others discussion with EZ but I would like to point out one of the major flaws in your logic regarding what Fung's incentive to achieve a maximum award may or may not be considering all factors,,,,,,,Tenor.

Tenor has a 35% CVR and 40% of the board seats. I think their interests and ours are the same.

Additionally, it seems the folks that are taking the time to post have forgotten verifiable beliefs of the president of our arbitration panel, specifically lost profits.

Verifiable facts along with logical assumptions going forward makes a better discussion board, not opinions of the clear previous failures. We are in litigation with the best attorneys and a clear cut case of a contract being cancelled without cause. Venezuela lost their jurisdiction try as a preliminary matter, like Nobear pointed out is the current norm.

With favorable results for Crystallex of the witless note holders appeal we will be well on our way for positive results considering the current starting point.

Looking forward to our friends up north being able to participate again in the near future.

New Message
Please login to post a reply