Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

All,

All,

I have been involved with this soap opera since 1997 when I advised a protégé I was mentoring not to get involved. I bought 100 shares at that time just to keep my eye on KRY. Over time I got sucked in myself. In 2004 I thought I could get away without working. I was back to work in 2008 which turned out to be great thing. Let us just say I am in the hole on Crystallex in the 6-figure range.

Over the past few years I have kept my hand in and have been using this board to help me understand what is going on and whether I should continue to hang in there. I guest there is some sort of an addiction as well. Is this board a kind of dysfunctional family where many of us are fully vested? kind of a strange digital blood brother we’ve been in the trenches together type thing? Will it ever really end?

I would love to hear some of the really respected people share their hard headed prognosis in light of what has happened. We just heard Ian's.

Kirk

New Message
Please login to post a reply