Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

You could say the same thing about almost any poster if your benchmark is only the share price. Stu and many other guys said to get out. There were just as many or more people like myself that choose to stay the course.

I can't find his posts on Stockhouse anymore but while he was saying get out and trashing shareholders who chose to stay it wasn't because he had any good intentions. He was a noteholder I believe and in my conversations with him he was adamant that they would end up with everything and Crystallex would go Bankrupt.

At this point in time our share price is a joke but again the game is not over for those of us who have stayed the course. We are not bankrupt as Stu said. The noteholders didn't win and take everything.

When everything is done you can ask those people Stu was telling to sell at at these prices and did if they are happy when our final price is realized.

None of us were right or wrong the whole time but I and many others were right that the noteholders helped put us in this situation be being greedy and trying to cheat shareholders out of their investment. Noteholders had an opportunity to get out with with what they signed up to get by agreeing to allow Tenor to loan us money before CCAA protection but they chose instead to try and steal the company.

They rolled the dice and lost like they did every time they went to court. If Stu and the noteholders were so right why didn't the courts agree with them? The courts saw exactly what was happening and why, even commenting on their ridiculous 1% loan offer.

We have no reason to celebrate yet except for the fact Cry now has the financing in place to see us through arbitration. I seriously doubt we will go the distance. VZ must now see we have a great case and the money to back it up. An offer will be coming next year in my opinion. Will it be good enough who knows!

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply