Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I see no reason that the noteholders would get any piece of the award. IMHO they will get principle and interest as agreed upon originally plus interest while they wait.

I can't think of any plausible reason the judge would have to not extend the stay. Kry is working (spending lots of money) towards the ISCID arbitration claim that will allow everyone to get a return on investment if successful. The noteholder would also have pursued the claim except they wanted all the award. As already noted the noteholders now fall behind the secured creditors so while they may bark a lot they have no teeth to bite.

Kry hasn't lost one court battle to date and I don't see why they would fail in arbitration when given what we know it appears to be we will win. In my mind the only thing we don't know is how much we will will get and how hard will it be to collect. (we will collect)

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply