Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Dendreonaire do you mean 1.8 million left in Nov 2013? $1.2 million per mo. $15+million left now appx. - the questionable equipment sales $13.2 left by Nov. @ the burn?

The Zenmaster posted that it would be an average of 14 months wait to a decision after the final meeting in Nov 2013. I wonder after looking at Vannessa's case and the lengthy time lapse there.

Mr. Fung will have to reduce spending substantially at the next juncture. He should have already reduced costs in the current proposal before the court now. There is no way IMO that we make it to a judgment w/o a radical lowering of expenditures or more funding..........HELLO(Earth calling)-BOB FUNG!.......... YOUR Back of the envelope calculation of 35 MILLION to Tenor- "We need only this much money to pay all of us 1.2 million per month and make us very comfortable until this settles" was a bad one. The Bondholder litigation excuse is a year old already and you should have thought of that expense- since you're in charge. When the company runs out of money I do not want to hear your Bondholder litigation excuses. So do something now to reduce expenses while you still have some money to budget!

And now back to some reality.....If nothing changes and if we are left 1.8M in Dec 2013 and if you divide 14 into 1.8M that leaves 128K dollars that could be spent a month. (I will be way surprised if there is 1.8 million left by Dec 2013).

Isn't that enough to cover Mr. Fungs retainer, a secretary, one room business shack and a hot dog seven days a week?

After the final meeting is over I would do this job for 1/8 of that amount- Especially if the Secretary is frisky and the weather is cold.

Hope GRZ gets their decision soon too. Maybe we see a SP bump, YEA! Then we will all decimated again when Fung runs to Tenor and gives another 1 Billion for 10 Million.

I'm feelin' it's all about the cash and not anything about the Legacy.

New Message
Please login to post a reply