Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: Understanding the future outcome for Crystallex/And in the end....

Glad you are safe Bar...

I hit the jackpot by being in the central corridor...40 inches with 5/6 foot drifts. It took over 8 hours to clean my driveway yesterday. Had to be done in 2 steps by removing the first 2 feet by hand and then the blower could fight through the bottom. Couldn't hire a truck as we had a driving ban. Even this morning my street has not been plowed. Either way I need to get out this morning and am hoping that my Jeep will make it. I spend some time volunteering in a shelter a few weekends a month, as a crisis counselor. Something I did full time before my life changed. Some of our staff have not been relieved since 3 on Friday. As it is deemed essential by the State they will let me drive without a fine.

Good luck to you today! Stay safe! I know you will be making big $$$. Have family in Somerville who own a marketplace and are eager to re-open today. Tomorrow and Thursday are suppose to add to the problems.

Pitchers and Catchers report tomorrow!!! :) Spring is coming Hon!

OG

New Message
Please login to post a reply