Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Dendreonaire, You Are Correct About Crystallex' 20-F Filing Deadline

What I find interesting in all of this since we went into bankruptcy is this. What did Tenor see in investing in this company? Are we to assume that they are as mis informed as we the common shareholders are? Are they poor investors that got high on greed? I have to assume they knew and expected everything that has been going on since they bought in as business as expected. I find it hard to believe that the bondholders lawsuits were unexpected. Now maybe they were niave in regards to how manipulative our board of director's can be at getting at the money and now they find themselves in bed with a corrupt Mr. Fung. What the bigger brains here should be concentrating on now is how is Tenor going to get their money back and are they now forced into digging a bigger hole once the money runs out in order to keep their investment alive. That is the real question here. Has Tenor now become us? Have they joined the ranks of every losing investor that has come here to cash in on that island vacation?

New Message
Please login to post a reply