Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

agreed, i dont believe what hugo did/did'nt know will play any role in the icsid case. i'm just saying that for all the death wishes that seem to be directed at hugo he really did'nt seem to do anything against what he said he was going to do.

in the end ven will end up owing billions to US/CAN companies as well as russian/chinese entities and will be indebted to the point of slavery for decades to come. my guess is that most of the icsid settlements will probably end up being paid by world bank loans to Ven...crazy world we live in.

as far as the icsid case goes i believe it's solid. i'd be more concerned with management/bondies/loanies soaking up every available nickel by the time this thing plays out.

i'd like to know who ended up with the bond money kry gave ven (rangel gomez maybe?)?? i think it was only $30mil but hey, $30mil is $30mil.....the curse of las cristinas!

New Message
Please login to post a reply