Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Capriles Maduro face for the presidency of Venezuela
Governor of Miranda denounced government officials plan
Capriles Maduro face for the presidency of Venezuela

Capriles told the nation his decision to be measured in presidential elections

Drafting NPG

Caracas. - The Venezuelan opposition leader Henrique Capriles, announced Sunday he will face in the elections of April 14 the successor appointed by Hugo Chavez, Nicolas Maduro, who he accused of "lying" about the president's death and using it to campaign.

"We want to tell our people today from in here clung to God that's what I think: I will fight with you, with you. I will not make way Nicholas, you have to beat me to vote" , announced the governor of Miranda state (north), at a press conference.

Capriles, an attorney for 40 years and who lost to Chavez by 11 points (55% vs. 44%) in elections last October, concentrated their attacks in Maduro, whom he accused of lying to the country on the day of the death of President to save time and be "all square."

"Who knows when President Chavez died! You had everything squared (...) Now you use up the body's president to campaign," said Capriles, who accused "Nicholas and his combo" of being "sick of power. "

"Offenses against the miserable legacy Capriles Chavez and against the people, is a provocation that we will not escape. Come with everything!", Reacted on Twitter Foreign Minister Elias Jaua.

Capriles called "spurious" Maduro's inauguration on the grounds that it can not be president, but vice president in charge of the Presidency, but analysts estimate that the best thing to do is face him in elections, even if they will be a tough nut to crack for Now the excitement that surrounds chavismo.

Maduro said

The Acting President of the Republic, Nicolas Maduro, reported Sunday that the statements by the governor of Miranda state, Henrique Capriles, "are a poisoned dart of hatred and provocation" to disrupt peace in the country and generate violence.

"Why do I get mad, crazed with hatred? Certain defeat to justify going to be on April 14," said Maduro, who said the goal right before the country is clear: violence and destabilize generate support transnational.

"Those who want to take over the wealth of our country, destroying our beautiful example of love, shared grief, solidarity, peace and tranquility, those who want to destroy the peace of the Republic to impose foreign intervention, have a good plan calculated, "he said.

In this regard, urged the Venezuelan people not to fall into provocations since the name of the memory of President and leader of the Bolivarian Revolution, Hugo Chavez, preserve peace and tranquility, the face of a democratic electoral process established for April 14.

Possible demand

Nicolas Maduro, president in charge of the Republic, announced on behalf of the family of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez, that they reserve all legal actions "to defend the honor and memory," the Commander at the statements of opposition leader Henrique Capriles Radosnki .

Proposal approved

Tuesday will be passed in the National Assembly a proposed constitutional amendment that Commander Hugo Chavez is transferred to the National Pantheon, as called for by the Venezuelan people.http://www.nuevaprensa.com.ve/site/articulo/75259/CaprilesenfrentaraMaduroporlapresidenciadeVenezuela/

New Message
Please login to post a reply