Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Nothing to do with my frustration, or confusion, or passion. Seen this all before.

Maybe I got hit with a dumb stick, but did provide links. Numerous other links noting similar information can easily be found. No need to shoot the messenger for providing information.

Whatever the opinion of the provided links, they are real.

Was Facebook revoked before their IPO? Being revoked changes things.

Shares may be fungible in Canada, where Crystallex is still under regulatory oversight.

Back to revoked shares automatically become "unregistered" and US commons are good? Links?

Questions: Since this is all supposedly well known, why was this not brought up a long time ago when the company was delisted? In fact, why doesn't every company advertise it as such? Something like, "No problem on lack of regulatory disclosure, or even being delisted, or heck, even if the common shares eventually gets revoked. Because shares automatically become unregistered and retain value. So, all is good. Forever."

I don't know. Still skeptical. Seems will remain that way.

Again, hope it works out for all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply