Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Osmo / Everyone. Overall this is positive and we need to hope there is light at the end of the tunnel. The language in the paragraph #59 could just be a play on words to appeise the Judge whom seems to have not forgotten the common shareholders in the CCAA. The interpretation of whether our shares are of any value is a contentious point now since they are revoked. So just because the paragraph talks about value for all shareholders, this might not include revoked common shareholders by definition. A few paragraphs later the Monitor talks about Tony Reyes a major common shareholder (whom has been involved in this process for awhile). I would guess that if he ends up suing the corperation this would escalate into a class action. Mr Reyes seems to have ligitimate councel and probably would have seriously complained to the judge if this latest agreement verbage rendered his shares worthless.

I'm not a lawyer, but I would argue that a company cannot say that it withheld neccesary documents, that were required to stay listed, in the shareholders interest and then profit from that action by withholding an award from the delisted shareholders they were supposed to be defending. This to me would show the BOD's intent was never a rational bussiness decision but malfeasance.

Sad part about a lawsut is then the BOD would be using the award proceeds to fight us in court.

GLTA! Hondo

New Message
Please login to post a reply