Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Don, sorry but I lack your pessimism and paranoia, so I would have no clue who might have assisted EZ if anyone, which I doubt and expect is just your own sad reflective thought process.

While I intend no insult to EZ in any way as I find his optimism often refreshing in this world of doubt, unlike your unremitting pessimism for which I would suggest serotonin reuptake inhibitors, I fail to see any novel information in any recent posts that he has made that bring out any new information, only hopeful optimism.

I would once again, for the nth time suggest that all just sit back and relax until we get further factual information. All else is a waste of time. Now is the time to focus on a great holiday season for all -- we will have time to discuss real information in the new year after the results of the hearing become known.

Happy Holidays to you, personally my focus is on the upcoming trans-Thansgiving computer equipment sales.

New Message
Please login to post a reply