Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Don I read your post and went back to read EZ's post.

Sorry to butt in but you seem to think a cheque will be written when an award is decided. Do you?

I don't see where EZ suggested the minute we get a decision on an award the company will be issuing a cheque. In fact I don't remember anyone ever suggesting that.

Who's in line first? Not us, that's for sure.

Anyone who has read any of the material surrounding this case knows we are last in line as shareholders. That includes the Chinese who also own shares. We will get our share of any award after all other debt is paid. At that point all remaining funds will be split according to existing agreements unless they are changed in the future.

Then how long will it take to collect?

You have returned to this point over and over again. Your position has been clear that you think collection of any award will not happen or happen only after years of trying. You may be correct but there are other opinions here that differ from yours. No_bear has put forth a different opinion that contradicts yours. Repeating your opinion repeatily doesn't make it right. I hope no_bear is correct but either way I respect his opinion and the way he has posted it and left it up to us to decide without repeating it over and over again.

A whole lotta dough will trickle out of the hole in the pail before it gets handed to us EZ. Isn't it as simple as that?

I certainly agree but the question that was being discussed was after all other money has been distributed, how will shareholders receive their percentage. EZ is talking about his shares which I believe are owned and held in Canadian and JC is talking about his shares which are owned and held in American.

Will they be treated differently?

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply